Starting a new business might seem scary and overwhelming at the beginning. However, with these no-code tools, you’ll be able to launch your business in no time.
- Hosting: Dreamhost Hosting is super easy to use and you can install your hosting for your domain with literally 3 clicks. You also have a one-click install of WordPress and you have the ability to add corporate e-mails, all included within the plan.
- WordPress Websites: 43% of the web is built on WordPress. More bloggers, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies use WordPress than all other options combined. WordPress is an easy to use website builder that will allow you to have your website up an running in less than an hour. There are pre built template such as Astra, that you can easily customize.
- Design: Canva makes it easy to create and share professional designs, with no design experience whatsoever. You have templates for you to use and customize. You can use it to create logos, social media posts, website designs… Whatever you need in no time.
- Project Management: Asana is flexible and easy for all teams to use, so you can deliver quality work together, faster. You will have the ability to create different projects, plans, objectives, assign responsible team members and a due date.
- Sales Funnels: Click Funnels is easy to use sales funnel builder that will get you started fast! ClickFunnels gives you everything you need to market, sell, and deliver your products online